Thursday, July 7, 2011

Everyday for almost a year

Thanks to a good idea from a friend of mine I have (almost) decided to try and take a picture every day for a year. My friend is doing random things that she sees or does every day. My idea is to take a picture off the deck at sunset or very close to sunset. I have really enjoyed the view and sitting out and having a glass of wine while the sun goes down. This is the time of day that The BF and I really get to talk about things and what is going on in the coming day.

There are a few problem with my idea: one is my camera broke on tornado day, so that makes picture taking kind of hard. Next I am planning on going out of town for a week this weekend, also complicating my ability to take a picture off he deck. My final problem is that we are only going to be here through the middle of June next year, but like the title says almost a year!
I do have a solution that I hope solves both: I will find a pawn shop on my way to the beach and purchase a camera and then take pictures of sunset there to get ready... We will see.
Just as a starter image. This one was taken from The BF's phone on June 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment