Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pictures of life

Since I don't have many pictures of the wedding yet I was looking thought things and found engagement party picture album. Here are some of my favorites!

We were waiting on the family picture that was coming. Justin and my dad had a great time sitting our with their coffee and just visiting. I guess I crashed their moment!

 This is one of about 50 shots of the family. I love that Ian's arm is in the air, this one is a balance thing however his arm was pumping regularly with excitement.
 Big time helping. The boys really helped us get everything ready and in the right spot and keeping sister safe.

 I am so glad that Kathy and Bill made the drive up. I hope the party lived up to the expectations.

Then some more of my favorite people, I am so happy they all come come out and visit.















 Who had the most s'mores?


 This girl loved her choco sucker, but could not resist her ba making the whole thing a chocolate mess. I bet that was delicious though!




 Pics with my 2 favorite men on the planet.
These pictures were the beginnning of me thinking I like myself better with glasses on rather than off. I just like the whole look better.
That was a fun jump back in time a bit, I can't wait to post wedding pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment