Monday, March 14, 2011

Just an update

30. Start a blog (about the list that this task is on)
29. Visit the Rocket Center in Hunstville
28. Substitute every day possible, including half days.
27. Plant flowers and clean up front porch area
26. Enjoy the rain, remind yourself that you love spring! (not only because it is the season of your birth)
25. Choose a Lenten offering and really consider the meaning of Lent.
24. Update my facebook status more often
23. Re-format my resume and send to Mr. Hulin. Make this a weekly email!
22. Make a summer decision about work
21. Figure out a budget to get through the summer
20. Visit with family at Melissa's wedding, take lots of pictures
19. Run a new trail or park
18. Complete a puzzle
17. Wish an old friend Happy Birthday
16. Clean the "office"
15. Remind myself why I am doing these things.
14. Get the sewing machine out of the basement
13. Write letters to my friends letting them know how important they are to me.
12. Spend the better part of a day cyber stalking all things Royal Wedding and prepare DVR
11. Call Scott and Jeff just to chat
10. Have a really hard conversation
9. Start riding for Free Wheel
8. Start graduation cards
7. Clear out and organize basement closet
6. Donate unwanted clothes/shoes
5. Enjoy Easter and celebrate the life I am living
4. Write rec letters for Tri Delta girls
3. Keep applying for positions with foundations that support my values
2. Reflect on accomplishments in my first 30 years
1. FINISH THE ROCK N ROLL HALF MARATHON

No comments:

Post a Comment