Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break calling

So I have been subbing this week more than last week, and it is a mixed bag. It is the week before Spring Break so the classes are busy, but the kids have lots of questions I cannot answer (can I do make up work is a common one). Other than their grades, which are due the day after break, the only thing students are capable of thinking about: SPRING BREAK!

In honor of this week, and my sincere desire to go somewhere (anywhere) I have a littel quiz below. Each picture has a number and clue to its location. See how many you can get right!


Number One: This one should be a more obvious one, but if you live in the South this is where many people go for break!

Number 2: Wills and Harry spent some time here while growing up.

Number 3: Come on, the sign says it all!

Number 4: I spent a week here after my senior year in high school and spent 6 month here after my senior year in college.

Number 5: A Route 66 landmark, I try to picnic here at least once a year.

Number 6: The land of my birth, I remember my mom picking this slide when she was on the park committee.

Number 7: If it were not so cold here in winter I build a house and live in this spot, this highest spot in?
Number 7 continued: First I would have to get rid of the tires Hey Machinery stores here and a few other details. It was really windy the day we were there, and again it is the highest spot in the county!


Number 8: I travelled here last March and it was unseasonably warm. I was still cold.


1 comment: