Monday, March 28, 2011

Finishing up on #16: The Office

The shelf with the items going back on it.
Every thing that went back to the closet had to be taken out, inspected, and put back in a sense of order.


Things to be organized and put back in the closet

What a project the office turned into. The before pictures show it as an overgrown closet, a catch all, and in general a room with no purpose or use.
After much sorting through papers, old documents, pictures, and many other items I managed to get things organized into files and boxes for the paperwork. Also all the "goodies" I have saved and memories are now all together and the ones I cherish are displayed to catch dust and remind me of certain times in my life. 

Now that I have finished the cleaning part of the journey I have a functioning office/craft room and am using it already to finish some of the other list items as well as some fun projects. 

When I had some friends over for lunch during spring break I made some jars to hold the flowers. An idea I got from The Ness Family Blog, Emily made some and has them pictured for Ellie's birthday. I thought they were so cute I stole the idea nd made some of my own! 

I also made my friend Kate a birthday message, something we got the idea from on a beach trip. 

Working on getting some pictures put into albums for my mom has also taken priority over many of the other list items. I am excited to get to see mom this weekend for my cousin's wedding! I will have some albums for her to look at and hopefully she will enjoy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment