Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3rd

Countdown to birthday: 27
Therefore I am running a half marathon in 27 days. I have some work to do before the day gets here! Both running and to complete my list items, man I don't even want to think about it!

So better to re-cap the day than mull on the things to do! It started like almost all Sundays: CBS Sunday Morning. I know it may be lame but I love that show! "Until then I will see you on the radio." That is just great TV. Then, turn to Disaster DIY, again I love this show but of course for different reasons. This is also the time Cricket and I bond on the couch (OK not the only time of the week but this is our special time together) she cuddles under the blanket and I only get up if I have to refill my tea mug.

My little cuddle buddy obviously not on Sunday mornings!
Then up and ready for church. Of my ladies who sit behind me only one was there this week, but she is the one who always says how nice I look in some way. She makes me feel so good about myself, I kind of wish I could bring her home sometimes! I really do love those ladies!

When I got home our 4 year old neighbor was out in the front yard hitting golf balls (of the plastic variety). We played outside for a while and then he followed me and and we hung out inside. He is so funny! Makes me miss my niece and nephews to hang out with a fun little one. We left him on our way to get the new powerwasher. Then my day really began!

The BF commented, 3 hours into my powerwashing, that I was just like a kid with a new toy. DUH! It was really fun, and it gives such immediate results that it is somehow addictive to just keep washing stuff. The idea at first was the front of the house: gutters, windows, porch, and facade. I had a feeling the windows were going to need painting but I was hoping that there would not be to much caulking to do. Unfortunately it has become clear that I (we) need to caulk the windows before it gets to hot.
All in all it has been a fun day. Tomorrow, a good longer run and teaching.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment