Friday, April 1, 2011

BIRTH MONTH











To all my people born in April, Happy Birth Month!

I hope you are all ready and excited to celebrate all month with me!

Random Fact: I always compalined as a kid that the April birthstone was the diamond. I always said how boring, it is clear. Why can't I have something pretty like a ruby, garnet, or jade? After my time at DDD I always wanted pearls and now think that they are my favorite. Thinking back maybe the real reason I didn't like my birthstone is they are not something that you typically get as a 10 year old for your birthday: At least not in Checotah. I had never owned a diamond and therefore thought they were boring and for boring people. Today I am wearing my pearl earings with the little diamond sidecar and I must say they really jazz up a pearl!


Quick April joke for you: If April Showers bring May Flowers, what do May Flowers bring?


Hint:

No comments:

Post a Comment