Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Idea

So as my 14 year old neighbor and I are hanging out watching the Final Four game she kept asking me questions about life, I kept telling her to just read my blog. Then I read her the list and she made me laugh out loud with the perfect logic. She commented on the fact that I should be able to accomplish all the stuff on the list. I mean, I wrote the list I hope that I can accomplish them before I turn 30.
Then she came up with the best idea ever, well, she says, I mean some of the stuff like enjoy the rain if it didn't rain then you couldn't turn 30. (I subtracted the "like" that follows every other word so reading that sentence does not make sense but read it with as many likes as you need to turn the sentence into a 14 year old comment.)
So what shes telling me is if I don't complete all the list items then I will not have to get to my birthday, interesting concept. Shame I put things on the list that I actually want to accomplish.

Moving forward in the conversation she told me I am welcome to quote her, and while I am at it have some Belvedere Vodka. To much Chelsea Handler for this young one. She has not listed all the alcoholic drinks she has had or wants to have... Interesting conversation I am participating in. "So like, yeah just put that."

No comments:

Post a Comment