Friday, April 15, 2011

Graduation cards: DONE!

Well I find myself halfway through birthmonth, just to catch up on the list.

22. Make a summer decision about work
21. Figure out a budget to get through the summer
18. Complete a puzzle
17. Wish an old friend Happy Birthday
15. Remind myself why I am doing these things.
14. Get the sewing machine out of the basement
12. Spend the better part of a day cyber stalking all things Royal Wedding and prepare DVR
11. Call Scott
9. Start riding for Free Wheel
8. Start graduation cards
7. Clear out and organize basement closet
6. Donate unwanted clothes/shoes
5. Enjoy Easter and celebrate the life I am living
4. Write rec letters for Tri Delta girls
2. Reflect on accomplishments in my first 30 years.
1. FINISH THE ROCK N ROLL HALF MARATHON


There is more than half of the list to complete, holy cow and I thought I had really been working hard on getting stuff done. As my previous posts indicate I did get a little sidetracked with the porch clean up, I guess I need to delegate some of that off on The BF.
More to come later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment